Blueline Laundry ensures the absolute highest standard in laundry service.
With state-of-the art equipment and production procedures, efficient and experienced staff, cutting-edge wash technologies and a reliable delivery service, we are a professional organisation which strives for continual improvement.
Our laundry and linen service:
- operates all year
- is flexible and reliable, able to adapt to short term requirements of hospitality businesses
- maintains a high standard of quality linen
- washes to Australian standards
- meets all hospital requirements through strict infection control policies
- tests wash formulas regularly
- utilises modern computer tracking and recording of laundry data, including the measuring of cleaned linen
- implements equipment upgrades, updates, preventative maintenance and calibrations performed to ensure standards are maintained
As an organisation Blueline Laundry is compliant to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System, along with ensuring all laundry processes meet Australian Standard AS 4146. Blueline Employment complies with the requirements of the NATIONAL STANDARDS for DISABILITY SERVICES 2013 for the provision of personalised support services to people with a disability in a supported work environment.
ISO 9001:2008 is an international standard for Quality Management Systems that can be applied to any organisation. The source of ISO 9001:2008 standards is the international body ISO [International Organization for Standardization]. ISO 9001:2008 certification independently confirms that Blueline has quality management standards in place and is committed to achieving customer satisfaction, has systems in place to capture, record and meet its client’s requirements and has the processes to monitor continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
The Certificate of Registration number for the; Quality Management System (CERTIFICATE No. QEC21951 expires 2018)
“Blueline Laundry process to the Australian standard AS4146”