That’s why we provide a service that consistently meets or exceeds a range of expectations:
- Tailored to the operational requirements of our clients.
- Can be relied upon to meet clients’ laundry needs both on a day to day basis and when emergency situations arise.
- Provides a flexible order and delivery system to provide clients with opportunities to improve their service.
- Assists in the control of costs by providing a hire linen service reducing clients’ capital expenditure on linen purchases.
- Provides comprehensive reporting on linen usage that allows clients to analyse their linen usage and reduce costs.
- Has an established procedure which allows for items which are inadvertently sent with the soiled linen to be returned to their rightful owners.
We have a number of ordering systems in place to meet the requirements of our clients, such as:
- Daily Ordering System
- Telephone / Fax / Email
Our delivery services are scheduled to meet our mutually agreed time frames. In determining the transport arrangements a number of logistical issues are taken into consideration:
- Loading dock storage capacity for soiled and clean linen
- Location storage where the linen is actually used
- Linen delivery and collection methodology
We are happy to answer all your questions and to conduct an operational audit of your laundry requirements to determine how best to serve your linen delivery needs.